Accessibility of CaseCoach.com
This statement applies to content published on CaseCoach.com.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, this means that you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- Display all content in high color contrast;
- Enable captions for all videos;
- Access a text equivalent for all non-textual elements (such as “alt text” for images or buttons);
- Navigate the site with just a keyboard.
How accessible the website is
We know that all of our content may not be fully accessible, for example:
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software and do not display high color contrast;
- Some forms such as the sign up form and the practice session feedback form are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard.
What we do about known issues
We work to achieve the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standard. We have identified the items that are not yet accessible and have included fixed in our roadmap.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
CaseCoach Ltd is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standard due to the non-compliance and exemptions’ issues listed above.
Reporting accessibility issues
If you see any errors, or have other suggestions on how we can further improve the accessibility of our site, please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll consider your request and get back to you within fourteen days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
How we test this website
All pages of the website were tested for accessibility compliance, and these tests were carried out by our Quality Assurance staff.
This statement was prepared on 28 June 2021. This website was last tested in June 2021.